We are pleased to announce that the contribution increase for 2016 has come through at an average increase amount of 8.6%. Discovery Health has, along with the annual increase of 8.6%, increased benefits in line with this annual increase.
These are touched on below:
- Co-payments and deductibles have increased in line with the annual increase
- Annual Thresholds – a 9.9% increase on the Comprehensive plans and the remaining options have increased in line with the annual increase
- Oncology Benefit – This has remained unchanged
- Internal Prosthesis and external appliances limit – increased in line with surgical inflation
- MRI and CT Scans limit – increased with the Professional Tariff increase
- Scopes are increased with the Hospital Tariff increase
- Unlimited cover for devices used in spinal surgery through preferred providers
- KeyCare plans – The income bands have increased by CPI +2%.